(C) 2013 Benmar Passport & Visa Services Limited. Registered Company Number 1934378. Site design NewIQ.
Fast reliable travel Visa applications to the public and trade since 1970. A fast, flexible, cheap and reliable visa and passport service. Every effort is taken to ensure our website is accurate and up to date, however visa requirements are continually changing therefore Benmar offer no guarantee for absolute accuracy of cost and time for authorisation and delivery. E&OE. If in doubt, please call us for the latest information.
Looking for performance visas? Call 020 76373450 or click logo
Tourist, Business and Transit.
Validity is normally 3 months from date of issue, but depends on the duration of the package tour or individual stay. The validity of Business visas varies. Transit visas are generally valid for up to 10 days.
All fields must be completed.
If some of the items do not apply please enter n/a or none
Important - Please review attached 'Photo requirements' document prior to submitting your application to Benmar. All application photographs must follow these requirements. Failure to follow requirements will result in delay.
Tourist: Completed application form. 1 passport-size photograph. Valid passport with blank pages to affix visa which must be valid for at least 6 months. Confirmation of hotel & flights. Copy of passport information (photo) page and copies of previous China Visas. If being invited to China, a copy of the host's id card.
Business: Applicants need the above plus an invitation letter from the appropriate Company / Organisation in China The invite must include all of the following details:
- FULL NAME, Gender and Date of Birth - written in both English and Chinese
- FULL NAME, JOB TITLE of person completing invitation - written in English and Chinese
- SIGNATURE of person completing invitation in Chinese. Invites must be signed in Chinese characters, not western style signature. If person is not Chinese then they must provide provide a copy of their passport and Chinese visa.
- Purpose of visit to China
- Copies of all previous visas for China
- Intended Entry and Exit dates to China
- Intended duration of stay
- Intended destination(s) in China
- Applicant's relationship with the inviting party
- Full name address and telephone number of the Company in China
- Who will be financially responsible for the applicant during their stay in China
- The invite must be signed and bear the official company stamp
A letter of introduction should also be provided from the applicant's company of employment giving full details of the proposed visit.
*** Normal turnaround typically 4 working days.
*** Same Day Service is no longer available.
*** Express Service is now 3 working days
*** The embassy will not issue multiple visas in all cases.
£12.50 plus VAT Special Delivery
4 day Service // 3 Day Service